iOR Partners is paving the way for the future of cataract surgery with innovative, office-based surgery suites. iOR surgical suites provide cataract surgeons the ability to offer more personalized care in a safe and comfortable surgical environment. iOR Partners is the only company dedicated to ophthalmic office-based surgery and partners with practices nationwide. Join our team to be a part of evolving the way ophthalmic procedures are performed in the U.S. and around the world!
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k), up to 6% match of your contribution
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Now Hiring for the Following Positions:
iOR Partners is currently seeking a Clinical Operations Manager to join our team.
Under the supervision of Operations, the Clinical Operations Manager is accountable for and provides management support to iOR centers in assigned regions. The Clinical Operations Manager will lead and oversee office-based surgery suites and site operations from initial signing, development/launch, to ongoing operations. Our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Functions include, but not limited to:
- Establishes and maintains relationships with physicians, administrators, and practice staff
- Works with the Launch team to develop and launch the facility
- Serves in an on-call capacity providing, consistent, comprehensive oversight of all practices within the assigned regions, assisting other Operation Managers as needed
- Provides expert operational oversight and guidance to support prioritization of activities, review and monitor work performed, metric compliance, and development of contingency plans.
- Works with practices to increase procedures performed in OBS
- Introduces new procedures to practice physicians and staff
- Develops and facilitates ongoing professional education programs. May conduct various types of sign-off and assessment visits to ensure on-site performance.
- Ensures quality and adherence to Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) and compliance with federal and local guidelines. Ensures all staff follows required training and completed the required documentation.
- Ensures consistency and standardization of the program
- Advises senior leadership on administrative and operational matters
- Provides leadership for clinical and administrative process redesign
- Leads and/or participates on project teams, as assigned
- Participates in and coordinates resources required to carry out operations
- Oversees the appropriate use of equipment and materials and coordinates training with vendors as needed
- Works closely with the insurance billing/reimbursement team providing support as needed
- May provide business development support
- Three to five years of practice management experience or commensurate education in clinical administration, management, or related field and experience. Ophthalmology is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing a practice and, in a position requiring critical thinking
- Clinical and administrative knowledge of an ophthalmology practice and/or ASC
- Experience in implementing new processes. Experience with process improvement from a productivity and fiscal standpoint
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and management skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform and influence
- Strong time management, technical and organizational skills. Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Knowledge of how a third-party payer system operates, specifically Medicare Part B HCPCS, preferred
- Must demonstrate good computer skills and be able to embrace new technologies
- Ability to travel as necessary (50 - 75%)
- Experience in ophthalmology surgery preferred but not required